PowerVEG T5 54W 4' HO Tube
- Regular price
- $39.79 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $39.79 USD
- Unit price
Vendor : Eye Hortilux
Product Type : Fluorescent Lighting
Sku : HX80001
PowerVEG is different. Not only does it produce a well balanced spectrum for your plants, it also provides UVA and UVB. UV is an essential component of the spectrum that produces stronger, healthier plants, allowing them to produce higher quality fruits and flowers. The sooner you introduce UV to your plants, the better your end product. No other T5 bulb on the market produces a spectrum with this quality or UV of any kind.
Why PowerVEG is like no other T5
• First and only T5 to incorporate full spectrums of UVA and UVB (UVA = 315nm - 400nm : UVB = 280nm - 315nm)
• Exclusive chemistry which produces UVA & UVB
• The only T5 grow lamp made in the USA!!!
What PowerVEG does for your plants
• Promotes extreme photosynthesis for faster growth
• Creates a stronger root system
• UV light allows for easy transition from indoor veg to outdoor flowering
• UV light helps develop stronger healthier vegetative plants that will produce higher yields and higher quality crops
• Creates faster producing yields, vivid colors, more flowering and better tasting crops
• PowerVEG can be used in any existing T5 54W HO lighting fixture
• The recommended height above the canopy of plants should be between 8"-16" and the optimal height is 12"
• If using all PowerVEG lamps in one fixture, we recommend reducing the time the lights are on by 20%—this is due to the quality of the spectrum and the amount of UV coming from the light
• If using a 50-50 mixture of PowerVEG and standard T5 lamps, no need to reduce the time lights are on
• For plant growth only
• Product contains mercury—please dispose of properly in accordance with local disposal laws
• Product emits UVA and UVB rays—avoid prolonged exposure to skin and eyes
• Growers working more than 18" away from the light source will have minimal UV exposure
• Lamp may shatter and cause injury if broken
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Book with obvious signs of use
CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Items on sale (if applicable)
Unfortunately, we do not accept returns or provide refunds on items on sale.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for return instructions.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to the address provided through the instruction.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
When returning an item you should use a trackable shipping service or purchase shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.