Hydrofarm Bloom Brothers Hydro Halo Water Ring 6" w/3 Leg Support
- Regular price
- $25.25 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $25.25 USD
- Unit price
Vendor : Bloom Brothers/Hydro Halo
Product Type : Pumps & Irrigation
Sku : GGWR06
• More effective irrigation of all types of pots/containers in all growing mediums.
• Connects to any ½ inch I.D. tubing (recommeded to use a ½ inch fitting clamp (not included) for a more sealed connection).
• Drip emitters and stakes only provide a single point of irrigation making it hard for water/nutrient solution to evenly saturate a container. The water ring has 54 perfectly positioned pores to evenly irrigate containers eliminating dry pockets of growing medium.
• Kit contains 3 removable stakes to keep water rings in place around each plant. The water ring can also be used without the stakes if desired.
• The water ring has a 1 inch gap on one end to allow it to be placed around large plants without damaging the stalks.
• Can be used indoors or out in soil or hydroponics.
• Durable construction allows for years of use.
• Can be easily cleaned between growing cycles.
• Create your own flexible irrigation kits easily with any ½ inch I.D. tubing and ½ inch fitting (not included). Please note that adding ½ inch ball valves may be necessary to create an even flow to all water rings in large installations.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Book with obvious signs of use
CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Items on sale (if applicable)
Unfortunately, we do not accept returns or provide refunds on items on sale.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for return instructions.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to the address provided through the instruction.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
When returning an item you should use a trackable shipping service or purchase shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.